Being a contemporary and advanced university, the Federation University Australia offers high quality academic education through a national and international network of campuses, making it the third oldest higher education provider in Australia.
The University of the Federation provides personalized learning in a supportive environment that allows students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students. The Federation is known for providing the highest quality education in Australia. The university also accommodates small groups of students in a single class so that they can receive direct one-on-one support.
The university’s goal is to transform lives and a Federation qualification contributes to this by providing a pathway to a fulfilling career.
Global Excellence Scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate levels in all fields at the Federation University Australia.
- Host University: Federation University Australia;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: The program will begin in semesters 1 and 2 or summer semester in 2022.
The University of the Federation will select the students to whom it will award the scholarship. It will provide assistance equivalent to 25% of the annual tuition of an undergraduate or graduate program in the form of a tuition reduction.
In order to be considered, candidates are required to fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Prospective international student;
- Enroll as a beginning student in semesters 1 and 2 or the summer semester of 2022;
- Eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa;
- Undergraduate program – overall academic results with “Distinction” in Grade 12 (high school);
- Postgraduate Diploma Program – overall academic results with “Distinction” in Bachelor’s degree from HE Section 1 University.
Students must apply for admission through the university portal or the VTAC portal. Applicants are automatically evaluated for scholarships when they apply for a program at UF in Australia.
Students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates issued by your educational institutions;
- Transcripts issued by an educational institution;
- Translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of documents in the original language;
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa;
- Confirmation of Enrollment (CoEs) of your studies in Australia;
- Research proposal form, additional details form or audition/interview request;
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of intent or your CV.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued, hold an Australian Grade 12 or equivalent overseas qualification, or an Australian Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent overseas qualification, with specified minimum grades in the relevant subjects.
Conditions of Language:
Students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- IELTS: 7.0,
- TOEFL IBT: 100,
- PTE: 65,
- CAE: 185.